On March 4th GAZPACHO MOBILE has received the award for winning Israeli IT Awards competition for 2017.
The competition, conducted by People and Computers, Israeli leading IT magazine, nominates outstanding IT projects carried out during the year.
In 2017, Gazpacho Mobile together with Bio-Ecology, the customer, launched a first of the kind end to end digital system for management of collection and rendering of dead farm animals. The system, solely based on Gazpacho Mobile cloud platform, enables unified digital process of all involved parties:
• The farmer making the collection order using Gazpacho Mobile application
• The Bio-Ecology office receiving and approving the order using Gazpacho Mobile back office
• The driver receiving and reporting the execution of the collection task using Gazpacho Mobile application
• The Chief Veterinary Officer signing the death certificate with graphometric signature in Gazpacho Mobile application
• The insurance company approving payment for the collection and rendering using Gazpacho Mobile back office
This is the first time for a mobile cloud platform to carry out such a complicated workflow involving so many different parties.
Furthermore, thanks to reach and field proven Gazpacho Mobile platform, this complicated solution was delivered to the customer in less than 4 months.
Gazpacho Mobile has already won IT awards competition in 2015 and 2014 for digital enrolment projects for the credit card industry.
Gazpacho Mobile is the Enterprise Mobile Solutions Platform of Netalizer.
Bio-Ecology is Israeli leader in rendering of organic waste and dead farm animals.